8.26.2013

Baked Chicken with Green Beans & Potatoes

I’m posting this recipe because I’m making this recipe this week – it’s part of my meal plan.  I haven’t made it before – but have had a few people that I trust make it and say it’s delicious, so I figure it’s worth a try!

This recipe came from one of those recipe postings on Facebook, I’m sure if you have a Facebook account you’ve seen the recipes.  Some look so good it’s hard not to want to make them immediately and gobble them up.  Anyway, here is the recipe and a picture I procured from the posting on FB.

Baked Chicken with Green Beans & Potatoes

4-6 raw chicken breasts
New potatoes
Green beans (fresh or canned)
Italian Dressing Mix
1 stick melted butter

Arrange chicken, green beans and potatoes in a 9x13 baking dish, sprinkle with the package of Italian dressing mix and cover with the stick of melted butter.  Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.  Take the foil off and bake an additional 10 minutes.


This will be a make ahead dinner, stowing it in the fridge then coming home and throwing it in the oven to bake while we do other things until dinner time.  I cannot wait for tomorrow night to try it!

No comments :