10.20.2011

Family Pictures.

Well, the family went and had our pictures taken a few weeks ago, and to be honest, I’m not thrilled with the results. 

They’ll be fine for our Christmas cards, but I don’t think I’ll be using these for much else. 

What do you think?  (keep in mind, THESE are the good ones….)

All 6-1

4 kids 1m

Tim & Emily 2

Steph, Andrew Cooper 2-1

They are fine, just not as good as what we’ve had in the past.  I’ve been thinking it’s time to get out of the studio and contact someone who will take our pictures outside.  Where do you go for family pictures?  Do you have friends/family that take your pictures or is there a great studio near you?

Thanks for your tips!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Hey Emily! I'm curious where you took them? I'm a photographer, I've always worked on my own outdoors. I recently got a job at a Portrait Studio in the mall so I can learn the ins & outs. In only seasonal. They hired alot of other 'seasonal' employees, but they don't all have experience with photography, so it's upsetting to think people are going to these places for what they should be getting GREAT quality pictures and its done by people who really haven't used a camera but went through training. LOL. I'm so sorry for this long comment. I do think your pictures came out great, but its because you all look wonderful! They didn't do great with centering though in the first two.

xoxo
Katie

carissa said...

everyone is smiling, so that is a major score!!!

we've never done portrait studio pics... i always like being outside. and it's free that way, too. ; )

your family is beautiful!