10.06.2011

Cooper’s Birthday

Cooper turned two years old on Monday.  My baby is growing up so fast!  We had a simple party – only family – and it was a great time.  We had lunch and cake and ice cream. 

It was a baseball themed party, but we really didn’t do anything huge, just some balloons and a few signs. 

DSC_0020DSC_0021DSC_0022

I made “baseball” cupcakes, they were delicious.

DSC_0023

Here is the birthday boy.  He’s just so darn cute.  Love him to pieces.

DSC_0026

And a few more pictures of some special folks.

Cooper and Layne (exactly 6 months apart Layne born 4/3/09, Cooper 10/3/09)DSC_0136

Me, Cooper and NanaDSC_0107

Dad, Me, Cooper and Grandpa Norman:DSC_0112

IMG_1730 After the part was over, Sissy, RyRy and Andrew took Cooper to get this awesome ball pit.  He has SO MUCH fun with it.  There aren’t that many balls in it, but believe me, it’s enough, that boy has a great time!

 

 

 

 

DSC_0155

We cannot forget this tent.  Bill and Mary got Coop this awesome circus tent.  I think from IKEA, but holy smokes, I’m jealous.  I wish I could have had one of these bad boys when I was little.  It’s super cool.

One item you might notice if you go back and look through the pictures is a bat.  Cooper is crazy about this bat.  His Nana got it for him and he doesn’t let it leave his side.  He sleeps with this bat.  I don’t think he’s been without it at all this week except during the day at the babysitter’s house.

Cooper had one great birthday.  Successful party and happy boy.  The two most important things about that day. 

2 comments :

Jenny said...

It looks like he got lots of fun new things to play with. My little guy is 6 weeks old and I cannot wait until he is interested in toys. I think 2 is such a fun age!

Holly said...

I hate my work computer because it will never show your pictures. I'll have to check it out again when I get home. I'm glad Cooper has a great 2nd birthday! :)