9.14.2011

WILW

I’m in the mood for linky parties this week, so I’m linking up with Jamie today for What I’m loving Wednesday. 

Today,
I’m loving that Cooper rode a pony when we were camping this past weekend.  He had a good time, but the pony did scare him when he made the horsey noises.
DSC_0030
I’m loving that we found a church that we are going to return to after visiting last week.  If you live in Indy and are looking for a church home, I would encourage you to try College Park Church.  I’m not sure if we will make it our church home, but so far so good.  I cannot wait to go back.
Capture
I’m loving the Pioneer Woman’s new television show on Food Network.
Capture2
She cracks me up and makes the most delicious dishes.  I’ve set her show up on my DVR and I’m watching it weekly, I encourage you to watch. 
I’m loving how awesome this week is going to finish.  Thursday night we’re headed to a comedy show with 10 of our friends, Friday night I’m headed out with one of my longest friends, who I’ve known since I was in 5th grade.  Saturday is a home/grocery day, Cooper and I going to hang out while Tim does some work around the house.  Sunday is Stephanie’s birthday, so we’ll head to eat lunch and take her shopping then cake and ice cream.  Big weekend ahead!
Those are my loves for this week, what are yours?  Link up and share with us!

5 comments :

Al said...

What?? The PW has a show now?? All the things I miss while in Turkey!! :( Happy Wednesday, darling!

Tami said...

That's awesome that you found a church. It's so hard to find a church where you feel at home.

Nancy said...

I'm loving your blog! I just found it & it caught my eye because I was born in Anderson IN!!
Have a great weekend!

AndreaLeigh said...

sounds like you had a full week and a full weekend! sometimes those are the best weeks. I hope you had fun at the comedy show.

love PW's show! i'm dvring it as well.

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh!! Did NOT know PW had her own show!! SO going to DVR it!! Adorable blog! Glad to have found you! xoxo Brooke