9.26.2011

Miscellany Monday


Miscellany Monday @

lowercase letters
 


One.  We picked up Cooper’s birthday present this weekend.  It’s pretty and I cannot wait to see the look on his face when he gets it.  I love it, and hope he does too!


Two.  Hubby and several other guys (suckers if you as me, wink, wink, nudge, nudge) moved this hot tub to our house.  It now sits where our old one used to sit.  This one is bigger.  Much. Bigger.  It has 7 seats.  Wowsers.  We bought this bad boy on Craigslist.  We aren’t sure if it works yet, but we are hoping that it does, because we got a crazy good deal!


Three.  I am going to NYC tomorrow for my best friends wedding.  She and her partner Melli are getting married in one of the only states where they can.  I am excited for them.  It’ll be a whirlwind trip for me, I’ll be in NYC for less than 24 hours.  Wish it could be longer, love that city.


Source


Four.  This upcoming week is not just NYC, it’s a busy week otherwise.  I’ve got to get our house ready for my baby’s 2nd birthday.  Cooper turns 2 on October 3rd and we’re having his birthday party next weekend.  I’m looking forward to having some fun with our family.



Those are my Miscellany items for this Monday.  Link up with Carissa and tell us about your random things.

3 comments :

Holly said...

I hope Cooper has a great party this weekend. Have fun in NYC... How exciting for your friend and her soon-to-be wife! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm here from the Misc. Blog hop. :0) I want a ginormous hot tub tooooo! Can I have your old one? :0)

carissa said...

love that bike!!! i'm telling my in-law's that my hunter wants one JUST like that for Christmas!!! it's such a timeless bike.