9.05.2011

Misc. Monday

I haven’t linked up with Carissa for awhile, so I figured it was about time I did. 
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
One. Cooper got glasses.  Oh goodness, I think God must be trying to teach me patience, because making a 23 month old wear glasses is so very trying.  He is constantly taking these glasses off of his face.  So we are constantly putting them back on his face.  Sometimes it’s easier than other times.
DSC_0439DSC_0443DSC_0447
Two.  HOT HOT HOT!  Here it was, the first Saturday in September and it was 95+ degrees outside!  We were not really excited about it, so you’ll see tomorrow what we did to occupy our time.

Three. Coupons!  I love them!  This weekend was TRIPLE coupon time at Marsh.  I don’t normally shop at Marsh, but I couldn’t resist TRIPLE coupons! I saved more than I spent, I wish I could have saved even more, but I’m happy with my 54% savings.  I’ll take it!
 
Four.  Big Brother 13.  I can’t get enough.  So glad that Danielle is gone, but wish Jeff could come back, and having Shelly gone is a great thing after she evicted Jeff.  Whoa, that was a long sentence, and I was thinking really fast, so I need to catch my breath.  Anyway, love the show, I hope Adam or Jordan win.  I just don’t care for the others but as long as Rachel doesn’t win I’m happy.

So.  That’s my bit of random today.  I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!  I’ll be back tomorrow with some of our weekend fun!
Happy Labor Day!

2 comments :

Elizabeth said...

Oh my word...he's so adorable...with or without the glasses, he's precious!! :)

Happy Monday, friend! :)

http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

AndreaLeigh said...

I'm actually kind of liking Rachel these days. She's definitely more likeable with Brenden out of the house.

Did you know Brenden was in a sex scandal? I had no idea until I googled her this weekend. Crazy.

That's a great savings! Congrats!