8.10.2011

Wedding News….

So, I probably should have posted this posted awhile ago, since I’m exactly two months behind. But…..

6.9.11 Stephanie and Ryan became Mr. & Mrs. Ryan Bramlett.  They got married, tied the knot, got hitched.  

They decided the previous Sunday that they weren’t going to wait until their original date 6.9.12 – they wanted to get married quicker than that.  So, Steph and Ryan got all prettied up and got married first thing on Thursday June 9th. 

It was a quick ceremony conducted by a family court judge and the courthouse.  But it was sweet.  Here are some pictures of the big day.


This is the day that “The Johnson Five” became The Johnson Four…. but, we’re really just going to consider that we have expanded and now our family pictures will include Ryan and so we’ll have 4 “Johnson’s” and 2 “Bramlett’s”

1 comment :

Holly said...

My work computer won't let me view the album... But how exciting! I'll have to check back here tonight!