6.24.2011

The Zoo


Two weekends ago, we took Cooper to the zoo.  It was his first trip.  It was great.  The weather was good, it wasn’t too hot and I think Cooper had a good time.
DSC_0171
Stephanie and Ryan went with us, and I’m so glad they did.
DSC_0161
We got to see the lions, tigers, cheetahs, monkeys, and many more animals.
 DSC_0137DSC_0142DSC_0139DSC_0167
They have a nice playground at the zoo too, so we had to make sure Cooper got to play a little bit there.  Ryan played with him there.
DSC_0149
Cooper really seemed to love the sharks too, he tried sticking his hands in to pet them, but no luck, and this Mama is thankful for that.
DSC_0130
When it was time to go home, we had one happy, yet sleepy boy.
DSC_0191
I think we’ll make a few more trips to the zoo in the next few years.  I think Cooper being the animal lover that he is just won’t stop.  I know his sissy won’t let it if she can help it.  Sissy still loves the zoo.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments :