6.04.2011

Playing in our diaper…..

Friday night, Cooper and I were home while daddy and Andrew were at the golf course.  Since it was so hot, and I cannot get the solar cover off of the pool and watch Coop at the same time, we played inside.  We started off by playing upstairs in his room after dinner.  Dinner was messy and Cooper had dirtied up his clothes quite a bit, so I just took them off of him.  So, that left him in his sandals and a diaper.

Cooper loves playing in his room.  it is where the majority of his toys are, so why wouldn’t he love it?  Mommy loves it too, because his room is pretty safe for him to roam around without me following him every second.  I have really learned a TON about baby-proofing since having Cooper.  It’s amazing how quickly they can get into things and as he gets taller, and can reach more, there are constant adjustments as to what is safe and what isn’t.

Okay onto the story.  Cooper loves playing with my velcro hair rollers.  I have several different sizes so they can fit inside one another.  So velcro rollers and diapers.  If you haven’t figured this out yet, check out the pictures.
photo 3-1
photo 2-1photo 1-1

Isn’t that funny?  He didn’t even know that thing was stuck to his rear until he tried to sit on his butt and said “ohhhhhh”.  It might have been the cutest thing ever. 

How has your weekend been so far?  I’ve had a blast, more to come on that later.  Happy weekend!

No comments :