5.31.2011

My Tuesday (ME DAY)


Today I am off work.  I am being selfish and having a “me” day.  So far, I got to sleep in until 8.  As hubby was getting ready to walk out of our bedroom to wake up Cooper, I woke up.  So, I went with him to wake up our boy and get him ready.  Then I thought about going back to bed, but thought better of it.  I got up and went downstairs with the guys and got Cooper breakfast. 

When the guys left, I watered some flowers, called our cable provider to get one of our cable boxes fixed up an then started reading blogs.  I am determined to not spend all day blogging and reading blogs, because I know it can become addicting!

My plans for today aren’t great, I plan on finding a couple of new recipes that I’ve been wanting to try and make them.  Other than that, I’d love to catch up on my project 365 page.  I’ve got all of the pictures, it’s just getting them organized and put on the site that is daunting!

What are you up to today?  Did you all have a wonderful weekend?  I loved having the long weekend with my family.  I just cannot wait for our vacation.  We’re not going anywhere big, in fact, we may not be going anywhere at all, but I welcome having 11 days off of work in a row! 

Have a great Tuesday ladies, I hope to see you more often from here out! Smile

3 comments :

Holly said...

What I would give to have a "ME" Day! Have fun, girl!!

Anonymous said...

I am ALLL about ME days.-- not that I am selfish but I truly think we need them!

I enjoyed our long weekend too.-- family time is always a great time!

Enjoy!

Lisa said...

"Me" days are essential every now and then for us mommies. Good for you for taking one!

We had a great weekend! Glad you did too!