3.31.2011

Swamped.

Drowning, in over my head, and many other sayings that I can post today to explain how I'm feeling.

Between work and home, life is crazy busy right now.  I've neglected blogging and I'm probably going to continue to neglect it for a few more days.  By April 10th I think life may be back to as close to normal as I can imagine.  I hope to share with you several of the reasons I've been MIA, but for now, hang in there with me, and know, that I'LL BE BAAAAAAAACKKKKKKK!

I couldn't leave you with nothing so here is a picture of my cute little boy!

Enjoy your day! 

2 comments :

Holly said...

I fall behind all the time! Looking forward to the 10th! :)

Al said...

Hey sweetie, hope everything is ok - really looking forward to reading all that has been going on. *Thinking of you*