1.20.2011

Too Many Things

Ever had one of those weeks where nothing seems to go right?  That's kind of where I am this week.  So my Crazy Tuesday post was just the start....

Wednesday seemed to be a pretty normal day until my way home from work.  I left work about 15 minutes before I usually do, picked up Cooper and headed home.  My hubby called me when I was about 5 minutes away from home.  He only said a couple of things and he was really out of breath/panicked.  My nephew was dead and he needed me to hurry home.  Thank God I left early that day.  I got to Tim fast and we headed for Ohio to get to his sister's house, a five hour drive.

We were all and still are in a state of shock.  my.18-year-old.nephew.was.dead. He was my step-son's age.  How could this be?  My sister in law was and is a wreck, my niece and two nephews are so upset about their brother.  Everyone is just miserable.  It was all an accident, and it happened at home, while he was working out.  If you can, please pray for my family.  I am not going to allow comments on this post, I am just asking for your prayers.  My sister in law has lost her father, stepmother, and now son all in the last 6 months.  My husband has lost his dad, stepmother and now nephew in the last 6 months.  This has been difficult for all of us. 

Thank you all.