1.25.2011

To Dyson or Not to Dyson?


The Johnson Household is in need of a new vacuum cleaner......  What do we choose?  I have been -researching Dyson's.  My sister-in-law has one and loves it.  This is the one she has.

{source}
Do you have any recommendations?  I've never thought of spending sooooo much on a vacuum cleaner, but we need a new one badly, our last one didn't last but 2 years and we spent $250 on it.  So, is it worth the extra money to get a Dyson?  What do you think?  Help me!

Thanks ladies, I hope you have a great day!

3 comments :

Shannon said...

Mom has one and loves it!
I have another friend who has a dog that has one. She said it is amazing what it picks up.
I recommend waiting until you get a 30% off at Kohl's and using it. That is how Mom got hers.It was on sale and she got it for around $300 or less.

Kari said...

Dyson all the way! I've had mine for 7 years and am still in love. I don't know what I'd do without it...

The Martha Complex said...

I have been wanting one, but only have carpet in the bedrooms, so the frugal in me can't justify the expense. But I am in love with my steam mop though. :)